Born in Ontario Canada, I am passionate when it comes to collaborating with businesses, entrepreneurs, and the community on the development of effective graphic design solutions. As I continue to grow as a designer, I am always looking out for new opportunities to build my portfolio and learn new skills, while staying up to date on current trends in the industry.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Has worked successfully with other designers as a team creating effective design solutions for clients.
- Has successfully designed logos clients are happy with
- Has collaborated on projects with marketing and design firm
- Understands the strong use of colors, text and visual hierarchy for applicable applications.
- Willingness to always keep learning new software skills to meet clients needs.
- Time and project management tracking experience and knowledge using software such as Clockify and Trello.
- Project management
- Worked with high profile non profit organization and has met their expectations.
- Can work remotely, self manage tasks and participate in meetings via Webex, Zoom and other video call software.
- Ability to use over 10 Adobe creative cloud software fluently, as well as various other design software
- Has successfully completed client web design audits.
- Understands importance of accessibility needs & standards for website design & applications
- Building & micromanaging websites with WordPress & hosting services
- Postprocessing of raster and vector images in Photoshop
- Illustrations and vector graphics with Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge & experience building E-commerce websites
- 3 years of college education and experience
- Advanced photography knowledge applied to graphic design work
- Very flexible with projects schedules, & can work remotely